Background colour



AssetID: 51058797

Headline: Press Conference By Mayor Eric Adams Onsite Of Devastating Bronx Fire

Caption: Press conference in front of devastated building and apartments from deadly fire caused by malfunctioned space heater. The fire started in the bedroom of the 3rd floor apartment and smoke quickly spread to the 15th floor resulting in injuries and death. The apartment door wasn't functioning properly and did not close automatically after residents from the apartment where the fire started escaped. Many were injured and are being treated in local hospitals. All residents of the building were evacuated and received help from the Red Cross.


PersonInImage: Gambia Ambassador to the USA Dawda D. Fadera